- By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use this website
- ("us", "we" or "our") shall mean the owner of this website listed below in Section 34
- If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
- We are committed to providing you with excellent service for all of our products and services. Because we respect your right to privacy, we have developed this Privacy Statement to inform you about our privacy practices for the entire website.
- Questions regarding this Privacy Statement should be directed to the contact person listed below in Section 34 Please specify “Privacy Statement” in the subject line of your email.
- Please read this Privacy Statement carefully to understand our treatment and use of Data, we collect from you or that you provide to us (“Data”)
- “you” means the person whose personal information we collect, use and process
- We will use your personal data only for the purposes and in the manner set forth below, which describes the steps we take to ensure the processing of your personal data is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and their compliance and General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) and any subsequent amendments (together the “Data Protection Legislation”).
- Many of our affiliates or websites we link to maintain their own privacy policies that may be viewed on their Websites. We strive to provide our visitors and subscribers with the highest level of privacy possible, however we are not responsible for the privacy practices, privacy statements, or content regarding these other sites.
- If you do not agree with or are not comfortable with any aspect of this Privacy Statement, your only remedy is to not to register, and to not become a customer
- If you feel that we are violating this Privacy Statement, please contact us at the contact address listed below in Section 34 and specify “Privacy Statement” in the subject line of your email. We will respond as promptly as possible.
- CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
For the purposes of the Data Protection Legislation, the Data Controller is the company listed below in Section 34 a private company and registered in Canada
- CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PRIVACY OFFICER
The data protection officer appointed in respect of your entity (if applicable) can be provided – please see section 34 for contact information.
- WHEN DOES THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT APPLY
This Privacy Statement applies to personal information that we collect, use and otherwise process about you in connection with your relationship with us as a customer or potential customer.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
There are two ways in which you may explicitly and intentionally provide us with and consent to our collection of certain personal information:
- Site Registration – for our free products and services – We use links throughout our site to provide you with the opportunity to contact us via email to ask questions, request information and materials, register or sign up for news, reports, site access, guides or seminars, or provide comments and suggestions. You may also be offered the opportunity to have one of our representatives contact you personally to provide additional information about our products or services. To do so, we may request additional personal information from you, such as your name and telephone number, to help us satisfy your request.
- Purchase – If you choose to enroll for one of our products or services, we will request certain information from you. Depending on the type of product or service that you request, you may be asked to provide different personal information. For certain products and services, we may require your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and credit card number. Other products and services may require different or supplemental information from you in order to apply. For a detailed listing of the type of personal information requested for our various products, please refer to the enrollment page for the particular product or service.
- Under no circumstances do we collect any personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, or sex life.
- USES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The main purposes for which we use your personal information are:
process your account;
provide services relating to your account and to work on improving our services to you (including service communication, insight, research, customer surveys and feedback);
to provide you with relevant marketing communications;
to support other administrative purposes;
comply with all legal and regulatory requirements; and
where you have given us permission, contact you from time to time to keep you up to date with limited offers, new services, company news and other promotions.
- The legal basis for this use and other processing will include (as relevant):
if you have provided us with your consent to the processing of your personal data;
to enable us to perform our obligations under any contract with you;
we may also disclose your personal information to governmental and regulatory bodies and other third parties where required to do so by applicable law, such as to comply with a court order or a request from a regulator or similar legal process or where otherwise necessary to comply with a legal obligation or for the administration of justice.
- We do not not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children or anyone under the age of eighteen (18) and we then only do so with the permission of that person’s parent or guardian. If you are under the age of eighteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use and/or view this website and by using this Site you acknowledge and confirm that you have such permission. If TradeBragger is made aware that personal information from a person under eighteen (18) has been collected we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our databases.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is adequately protected in accordance with the Acts and the GDPR.
- SALE OR MERGER
in the event of a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets to a third party, we may also disclose your personal information to the third parties concerned or their professional advisors. In the event of such a transaction, the personal information held by us will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
- RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
third party service providers
the tax authorities of other countries
relevant industry bodies
others, where it is permitted by law
others where we have your consent
- STORAGE PERIOD
We will only store the data for as long is necessary to fulfil the specific purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement and Cookies Policy and to allow us to comply with our legal requirements.
In the event of queries or claims we may store your data for longer periods in order to adequately respond to those claims or queries.
Reasonable efforts will be taken to remove and delete your data, however it may not always be possible to completely remove or delete all of your personal data from our databases because of backups and other technical reasons. Where this is the case, we will take steps to suppress your data so that it cannot be used or further processed.
We use this information for statistical and marketing purposes.
- Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms and Forums
If you use a forum, bulletin board, chat room or other chat tool on this Web site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. Smart Investing Today.com is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. You are also responsible for using these forums in a manner consistent with the Rules of Engagement or other terms and conditions set forth on the relevant forum site.
- Security Procedures
We consider the protection of all personal information we receive from our Web site visitors and subscribers as critical to our corporate mission.
- Measures we use include: storing personal data in a private database which is accessed via an internal control panel protected with the username, password, in addition IP addresses of users who access is logged.
As with any transmission over the Internet, however, there is always some element of risk involved in sending personal information and no storage or transmission can be completely secure. We will use appropriate security measures to seek to prevent unauthorised access. However we will not be liable or responsible for any resulting misuse of your personal information in the event of unauthorised access to your personal data
- Your Rights
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
– The right to be informed.
Individuals have the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data
– The right of access.
Individuals have the right to access their personal data and supplementary information.
– The right to rectification.
right for individuals to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
– The right to erasure
right for individuals to have personal data erased
– The right to restrict processing.
the right to request the restriction or suppression of their personal data.
– The right to data portability.
The right to data portability allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
– The right to object.
processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling)
– Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
automated individual decision-making (making a decision solely by automated means without any human involvement);
profiling (automated processing of personal data to evaluate certain things about an individual). Profiling can be part of an automated decision-making process.
You can learn more about your rights under GDPR by going here
if you wish to exercise any of these rights, please see Section 34 below for contact information
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint
You may have the right under data privacy laws in your country (where applicable) to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority.
- Changes to this Privacy Statement
If a material change is made to this Privacy Statement and/or the way we use our customers’ personally identifiable information then, we will post prominent notice of the nature of such change on the first page of this Privacy Statement
- COMPANY AND CONTACT INFORMATION
7322437 Canada Inc
1918 Boul. Saint-Regis
Dorval, QC, H9P 1H6 Canada
ATTN PRIVACY OFFICER
By Phone: (888) 693-7770
By Email on our contact us page